Thursday, July 13, 2006

"Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know it so it goes on flying anyway."


A few quick things:

That's all of me, having a ball, near the end of my last race.

I'm about to get more aerodynamic tomorrow...gonna pimp my ride with aerobars. Bikeshop wrenches will also probably get a good laugh at how mismatched my fit is. That will be fixed also. Hope I remember to shave my legs. Might make handling the bike a little more unstable temporarily. Say a little prayer for me so I don't get up close and personal with blacktop or ditch.

Log: Tuesday, rode LSL race course to prepare for Sept 2 sprint tri. 11.4 mile w/rolling hills (and more cows). Easy pace 41 min.. Piece of cake. Watch for times to come down. Thursday 5:50am, 2850yds sprints. Going to clean my chain and re-grease it tonight. Ha! So I'm guessing every kid in the neighborhood will also have clean chains.

Trivia- Who sings "The Heat Is On"? Fierce heat and humidity here this weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

I believe that would be Glenn Frey.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home