Thursday, July 13, 2006

"Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know it so it goes on flying anyway."


A few quick things:

That's all of me, having a ball, near the end of my last race.

I'm about to get more aerodynamic tomorrow...gonna pimp my ride with aerobars. Bikeshop wrenches will also probably get a good laugh at how mismatched my fit is. That will be fixed also. Hope I remember to shave my legs. Might make handling the bike a little more unstable temporarily. Say a little prayer for me so I don't get up close and personal with blacktop or ditch.

Log: Tuesday, rode LSL race course to prepare for Sept 2 sprint tri. 11.4 mile w/rolling hills (and more cows). Easy pace 41 min.. Piece of cake. Watch for times to come down. Thursday 5:50am, 2850yds sprints. Going to clean my chain and re-grease it tonight. Ha! So I'm guessing every kid in the neighborhood will also have clean chains.

Trivia- Who sings "The Heat Is On"? Fierce heat and humidity here this weekend.

3 Comments:

Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

I believe that would be Glenn Frey.

3:07 PM  
Blogger Brad Strouf said...

That would be correct.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Josie said...

I don't know how to jump a car, but there's got to be directions on the cables. Plus you need two cars anyway, so someone else must have to know.

As for a car, I just read reviews on the internet, so you know what to expect. Dealers will negotiate for a higher trade-in value rather than lower the price on the new vehicle. Be able to walk away. Don't show any emotion. And don't talk alot. All advice from my father who is now a car salesman--and good at it!

I don't worry too much about things I don't know because the list would be endless. I do wish I could remember the definitions to words I look up in the dictionary!

Love to all my friends--whom I wish I could see every day.

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home