Tuesday, June 27, 2006

"How many cameras were on you?!" Joey or Chandler to Monica on "Friends" when she said the camera adds 10 pounds



Good Lord, I got the pics back from the race a few weeks back. Reality check. There were many. I will admit to only these 2. I may not blog for awhile as I am either researching proper nutrition for losing weight while training and/or I am falling off the wagon and need both hands to feed my face.

I am healthy! I am having fun! I am not the largest lady out there! However....I could go faster and with less effort if I was less well-insulated. And I want to race in a sports bra.

2 Comments:

Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Oh hush! You look good. Most of the rest of us can only dream, to be in as good of shape.

4:06 PM  
Blogger karmadog said...

You look awesome, Erin.

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home