Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Day 6: Saved from blathering nonsense by a scheduled blogger outage!

Because I have NOTHING to add. Well, of course I do. I'm just so exhausted that it's hard to breathe.

My sister-friend JJ summed it up perfectly for us...

She remarks, "You are good birth control."

Indeed, I believe I probably am. My warm fuzzies have all dried up and flown away today. My patience has taken leave.

The good news is, it can be fixed with a good sleep. And when my boy smiles at me. Two things that are overdue.

So until I recharge, go check out JJ's thoughts. She's way too damn far away. Korea should really be in Iowa.

KOREA LAUGHS

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

You just slipped this one in under the wire, didn't you?

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home