Sunday, November 04, 2007

Day 4: I wonder if Rock Stars get up for Ibuprofen and go straight back to bed?


Courtesy of "Just Brenda"...


"How did Burger King get Dairy Queen pregnant?"

"He for got to wrap his Whopper."

I can't post Just Paula's joke, because "It just ain't right...".

Other things overheard at the Cheesehead Hash...

"Please pass the schnapps!" "Start Suckin!"

"Just Brenda and Just Paula in the circle for having the same haircuts!"



"Ditka!"

"Waukesha sucks!"

No Dead Squirrel, "58" doesn't beat ANYTHING in Mexican.

I also had to say, out loud, several times that there is "No Puking in the Mommymobile." Ever.

I'm sure I'm forgetting a ton but a couple of 36 yr old moms partied like we said we would. Like ROCKSTARS. And then Paula got up and ran 5 miles. Like a ROCKSTAR in training. I opened up a diet coke and waited for the icepick to stop stabbing my left eyeball.

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What an amazing time...you guys do know how to party. I don't know if I remember much, but thank god for pictures!

8:23 AM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Hey ICHY....
Thanks for a great weekend. I had a lot of fun with your hashing group. Let us know what they say about us at your next hash..LOL! I hope to be able to do it again soon!
See you at Thanksgiving!!

4:47 PM  
Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Your post was all over the board. Were you still experiencing the effects?

Ditka? Waukesha? Start suckin'!

8:29 AM  
Blogger princess said...

wow!! partying like rockstars without the assistance of alcohol or controlled substances!!! where do we sign up???

8:31 AM  
Blogger mimikatemom said...

Walrus...perhaps there was some residual liver poisoning...can't be sure. But to truly understand...you must actually ATTEND a hash. Just sayin.

Princess...is there alcohol in beer? Or Schnapps? I didn't realize.

8:42 AM  
Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Ok, deal. Take me to one. Can I at least keep my parts to myself though?

Oh, and can I jog/walk it? (With an emphasis on the walking part)

8:55 AM  
Blogger princess said...

"Princess...is there alcohol in beer? Or Schnapps? I didn't realize."

wow!! now that's truly amazing! good for you!

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home