Thursday, September 20, 2007

Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom. -Aristotle

Wow. My last post was a month and 10 days ago. And yet my counter continues to go up. How very cool is that?

So, where in the world have I been? WELL...

I will tell you.

But first I will tease you.

It involves hardware and Harleys and catholic school girl outfits and birthdays and wayfaring strangers and weddings and miles.

My 35th year was the hardest so far. But look at me. I'm still here.

Laughing.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Whit said...

35? You're just a pup. Glad you had a good time.

6:47 PM  
Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Keep smiling!

9:25 AM  
Blogger JJ said...

I'm laughing too.
At you!

3:28 PM  
Blogger mimikatemom said...

JJ, I forgot bewbies!!

Lots and lots of bewbies!!

LOL. You're supposed to laugh WITH me.

Far away countries that start with K, suck.

3:32 PM  
Blogger karmadog said...

Shut up. Khazakstan rulez. HI FYE-EEV!

10:23 PM  
Blogger mimikatemom said...

Well, maybe. But I sure wish she was staying in the U.S. and A.

10:38 PM  
Blogger JJ said...

Sigh. Me too.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I'm glad you're back =)

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home