Wednesday, August 01, 2007

She steps *blinking* out of the darkness...

I've got a serious mope going on... I'm getting really good at it too. Please pass the black eyeliner and bad hair.

So I think it's probably time for a top 10 list. Anyone want to throw out any themes? Summertime fun? Back to school? Why it's harder to put a heart back together at age 35 than it was at age 20?

My silly brain also cracked up at this little advertising tidbit from my inbox this morning...

"Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story. Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games."

Sign me the hell up!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger karmadog said...

Hey, Lady E(mo) -- there's something for you at my blawgg.

12:07 AM  
Blogger ORF said...

To paraphrase my parents "...you quit yer mopin' or I'll give you something to mope about!"

Raise It!
ORF

4:48 PM  
Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Food - snacks - top 10 favorite things to eat. Everyone loves to eat.

Top-10 Brady Bunch episodes.

Top 10 toes - which one is the best? Personally, I'm going with the pinky on my left foot.

8:19 AM  
Blogger mimikatemom said...

Hey silly folks...thanks for the note. Sometimes ya just gotta put it out there, ya know?

Piano man, you rock. And to quote a friend, "I'm so emo, I sh*t tears". Ha!

Orf, thanks for the trip down memory lane, "I so like, cannot believe you SAID that!" *flipping the blonde locks* If it's margeritas from the back of your cruiser, I'll raise it!

B, hunger eludes me. But top 10 Brady episodes? That'll keep me busy! "Marcia, marcia, marcia!"

And to Ggg, who's reminder is appreciated!

11:25 AM  
Blogger karmadog said...

"Pork Chops and Apple Sauce." Hands down.

11:29 AM  
Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Mrs. Marcia Dentist

Mom always said, don't play ball in the house!

Something suddenly came up!

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home