Thursday, November 01, 2007

A Challenge...

I can't for the life of me remember the acronym for the National Blogging Month whatever. NaBloPoMo??? I don't know...and there's too much clicking involved to get it right. So, good start yes?

The idea is to blog every day for the month of November. I did not officially sign up (I suppose there's prizes or publishing deals or something) but I'm going to give it a shot. I know I don't have all that much to say. But I'll try and get my funny on and see what happens.

Any suggestions? Anything you're dying to know?

My girls are coming this weekend! :) I'm so excited. There will be toasted raviolis and shopping and Cheesehead Virgin hashing and Schnapps (which reminds me...) and some wineries.

Missouri is FUN, y'all.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Take pictures!

Can't wait to visit Missouri again. I'll bring the tequilla. HEHE

8:17 AM  
Blogger JJ said...

Just do it.

And tworivers, you and that lovely family of yours better get yo asses back to St. Louis next September.

With tequila.

7:54 PM  
Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Ah, more incentive. If the offer stands, we are so there!

8:25 AM  
Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Oh, and power to you in your one-month challenge. Maybe I'll climb onboard for the rest of the month. I did one for today. So it's a start!

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home