Sunday, May 06, 2007

Ima Hasher!!

Seriously, that was the most fun I've had in forever. Except for that trip to Idaho. So I'm gonna tease you and then put my throbbing head (hee, I said throbbing head!) back in the freezer.

I made the drive from home to Belleville IL via Collinville. WRONG! Made it just in time to be introduced to Dick Smith who dispensed with my "nerd" name and I took the customary Virgin name of Just Erin. As soon as the group heard "virgin" I was very quickly pounced upon and offered a beer and introductions were made. As someone who is horrible with names, I remember FeFe (Ironman, get it?), Meta Arsehole, AssBackwards,Hump Up the Volume, Pees like a Princess, Sexorcist, PMS, Postage Tramp and Cliff Bangher. I was told I was going to have to tell a joke, sing a song, or reveal a hidden bodypart...eventually. So I took them up on the beer. And got naked. (NOT nekkid...see prior post)

Is it possible that I could be seeing my pulse in my eyeballs? Ack, and I'm meeting Tori for a 2 hour ride in about 2 hours.

More later...or probably tomorrow. There were pictures...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

gee whiz. cant wait to see photos erin!!! sounds like a ton of fun!

6:06 PM  
Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

I've seen pictures...

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home