Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Hurry Up And Wait...

Lacking all enthusiasm for this little project lately, I'm going to have to resort to stuff that makes me snort and spit diet coke up my nose and all over my keyboard... and a training log.

This tickled the "WTF?" part of my sometimes too literal brain for a whole bunch of reasons.


100% cotton American Apparel brand women's tee



Front: "I Wish Somebody Would Do Something About How Fat I Am"

Color: Cranberry



American Apparel brand tees tend to run small. Consider ordering up a size.

From The Onion Store

Umm, hello? I'm all about passing the buck on my extra layer of insulation. It is absolutely someone elses fault. Specifically the girl scout cookie people and the "let's put a McDonalds on every corner and add a dollar menu for the over-stressed, over-booked broke people" people.

HOWEVER, do we really need to add insult to injury by using t-shirts that run SMALL and that are 100% cotton (hello! shrinkage!) And those adorable little fitted cap sleeves? Puh-lease. If I were to sport this t-shirt there would be no cute little "oh the irony" smirk from someone reading my chest. Unless maybe there was the word "LITERALLY" written underneath the design. Anyone else dying to know how many XXL versions of this they sold?

Ok, so that was fun. Obviously I was serious when I said I really didn't have anything.

Training....yes, I have been. Running. Much more than usual. Ack. My mantra has become, "Sucks now - Stronger later".
Racing schedule looks to be:
University City Memorial Day 10K
Rec-Plex Tri June 17th
Octomax (maybe, just maybe!!! Quartermax) July 22
Alligator Creek Tri August 19th
Lake St. Louis Sept. 2?

So, yeah. That's one a month.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger karmadog said...

Give 'em hell, Lady E. Show the pavement who's boss.

Nice to have you bloggin again.

10:22 PM  
Blogger karmadog said...

If I could find a way to overeat while sleeping, I'm sure I'd be SOO there!

12:22 AM  
Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Hell, I must sleepwalk throughout the day.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Maddy said...

Shirts sizes, in fact all clothing sizes in America are a continuing mystery to me.
Cheers

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home