Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Postcards from the Edge

Hey out there. I’m still around. According to the little counter I have down there, there are still people who think to check in and see what I’m up to. And to me, that means a lot. So, thank you. I have been thinking....and you know what that means. Eventually the mess in my head makes it’s way out through my fingertips. It always seems that the more I move my flesh and bone, the clearer things become upstairs. So as I move more, but not necessarily faster, the words begin to take shape.
I’m thinkin the next one should be a doozy.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

I love doozies. Your audience awaits.

12:59 PM  
Blogger karmadog said...

Take your time, Lady E. Tend your garden. I don't mind re-reading your old stuff.

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home