Tuesday, October 24, 2006

"I get to go to overseas places, like Canada!"- Britney Spears

Why I'm afraid my 5 year old daughter might be following a little too closely in Britney's footsteps...

1. She bares her belly every chance she gets. (In her defense it IS very cute)
2. She loves cheetos and McDonalds.
3. She almost always has chipped nailpolish on.
4. She would wear flip-flops all year long if she could.
5. She hates wearing her seatbelt.
6. She sings "through her nose" and sings ALL THE TIME.
7. She thinks a lot of dark eye makeup looks good.
8. She loves to be tan.
9. She's constantly dropping her babies (in her case...dolls) on their heads.
10. She doesn't realize how ridiculous all this is....but in her defense again....she IS only 5.

Kate is a piece of work....but I love my little sass-box to death. I just wish I could find a pair of socks she would agree to wear.

GO CARDS!

1 Comments:

Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Let's see if I can do this...

Britney Spears has but two talents - the left one and the right one.

I'm ashamed at myself because quite often, I find myself very much attracted to her. Yet I despise everything else about her.

She can't sing. She can't act. Hell, she can't even be a proper parent. She screams white trash with money.

Thankfully her audience has grown up now. So she should be disappearing from our consciousness soon. Go away Britney. And take Paris Hilton with you.

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home