Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt within the heart. -Helen Keller


Pictures are the sign of a lazy blogger. The girls I graduated with in 1996 held a 10 year reunion this summer that unfortunately I missed. But I just got some picures and they included one from a poster that's hung in the hall of the new children's school at the Central Institute for the Deaf. It's from the day we graduated, in front of the old building and the memory made me smile.
(I'm in the back row under the NS)
The quote is from Helen Keller who visited the school in the early 1900's.

3 Comments:

Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

How come there are no boys in that class?

3:58 PM  
Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Perhaps you should have cut your hair short, put on a fake moustache, squished your chest, worn a big suit coat, and applied as AARON instead.

9:30 AM  
Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

How did Rod Stewart put it? "I was only joking, my dear."

I'm far too liberal not to believe in equal pay for equal work.

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home