Friday, September 01, 2006

Do, or do not. There is no 'try'." -Yoda

I know, enough with the triathlon stuff. After tomorrows race report I'll spare you all for awhile I imagine.
The weather's going to be perfect...cooler and overcast. It might make the race wetsuit legal which is a huge advantage for those who aren't strong swimmers but my sprint is so short it really doesn't matter. Checking the website this morning did NOTHING for my anxiety about the swim start tomorrow though....this is why:

In case any of you want some last-minute prep for Saturday's swim start - follow the training regimen in this little clip. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3S0wu4Zbfk

Youtube ROCKS!

In other news, I wore a dress today to work. (My $13 steal at the gap...Paula, you'd be proud!) One of the docs actually looked at me funny and asked me if I did something new with my hair. (Um, no...same straight mess as usual that needs a foil touch up) Yes, I'm a GIRL...not just invisible audiologist/mom. Shocking.

3 Comments:

Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

You've got some sort of marathon-type thing every week it seems. That qualifies you for "supermom" status.

Great Yoda quote. I have used that more times "than you can possibly imagine." Get it? Probably not. The quoted part is from "Star Wars."

Now what the hell is a foil touch up?

11:25 AM  
Blogger Gregg said...

Good luck tomorrow, Erin!

And listen to Yoda.

____________________

YouTube might rock, except for those of us who are still slogging along with dial-up. (wait, did I just admit that out loud? eeesh. I've got electricity, and like, the wheel, and stuff...I promise. just no high-speed yet.)

12:38 PM  
Blogger karmadog said...

You're not a girl. You're girlie-girl-girl. With a dab of grrrl.

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home