Thursday, October 26, 2006

A bicycle ride is a flight from sadness."--James E. Starrs, The Literary Cyclist


October 28: Take the Shark for a Ride



Join us for our Sharktoberfest ride!

Saturday October 28, 2006, ride starts at 7:00 a.m.

16, 36, and 57 mile routes, all routes sag supported; support stops at 1:00

Everyone who rides gets $10 Big Shark Bucks!

Food & Drink at Big Shark all day long!


Doesn't this sound fun!? (Cold and potholes and curbs, oh my!) Tori and I are going to put all our cold weather gear on and do this on Sat.. She's "recovering" from the Chicago Marathon this weekend (she is SUCH a slacker ;) ) so I'm not sure of the distance we're doing. I haven't posted much in the training log but I have been managing 4-6 mile runs several times a week. I'm also giving myself a pat on the back for setting up my trainer in the living room last night for a 60 minute spin. Along with changing my tubes I also have a brain block when it comes to getting my bike in the trainer. As usual, I ended up with grease everywhere...I KNOW this isn't supposed to be this hard but I did have an easier time than usual. I was a little disappointed that I wasn't able to watch the Cards start game 4 but mother nature just wouldn't cooperate.

1 Comments:

Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Is that a real hammerhead?

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home