Thursday, January 03, 2008

Kindness is tenderness. Kindness is love, but perhaps greater than love...Kindness is good will. Kindness says, "I want you to be happy.- Randolph Ray

I am badly in need of spring.

My usual winter funk feels like a cold, soggy blanket that's permanently hung on my shoulders and I can't shake it off.

Oh, there are times when I forget it's there...

I get moments of lightness but boy, are they fleeting.

This is normal for me this time of year. I know it will pass.

When I finally lose the shadow of this really long winter there is someone I hope will be standing beside us.

Maybe you can see the twinkle in his eyes and the dimple on his left cheek. What you can't see is how he makes me smile and how relaxed and patient he is with my girls. And he completely has this fragile heart.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

And he likes to dance too!

6:26 PM  
Blogger OhTheJoys said...

Amen to that. Mine manifests as grumpy mean.

7:22 PM  
Blogger bstrouf said...

You're happy! Have a great 2008 my friend!

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home