Friday, November 16, 2007

Day 16: I Just Wanna Live While I'm Alive

Step away from the hairspray....

I mentioned I'm going to go play in the woods tomorrow. *ahem* It's been a long time since I tested my limits. Tomorrow will be one of those days. Must remember health insurance card.

This is the first song on my iPod. Go loud or go home.



Like Kristen says...I'm gonna eat those hills for breakfast...

"Better stand tall when they're calling you out
Don't bend, don't break, baby, don't back down"

My anthem. For tomorrow anyway.

Did you do your scary thing?

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger JJ said...

I love this song. I sing it at the nori-bong fairly often.

So simple and obvious, yet not simple and obvious at all.

You go, girl.

You *are* my hero.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home