Sunday, November 18, 2007

Day 18: Please Pass...

...the Ibuprofen. Movin kinda slow.

I believe I may opt out of my own version of NaBloPoMO or whatever it's called.

I like the idea of writing every day. But when I feel like I've had to chose between blogging and reading to my girls or responding to personal emails it's not as much fun.

And when I travel to WI at the end of the week...no high speed internet.

Wha? No. Fer Real, yo.

Blog pimp'n will continue though! There's some good stuff out there!

goodnight y'all!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Find a way...

Find a way...

Dial-up works - just slower.

Rest those sore limbs.

11:18 PM  
Blogger Jeffrey said...

DON'T LEAVE US!!!

Fer heaven's sake, you're past the midpoint!!! The hard part is over. Read your girls Tolstoy, if you like, entire passages from The Iliad, whatever, but do it in DECEMBER!!!

11:58 PM  
Blogger Whit said...

You're braver than I am. Is brave the right word?

11:58 PM  
Blogger ORF said...

Ya Hey dare!

If you happen to go by Van's, looking for some sort of analgesic maybe, ask Wenzel if he has any Vermox in stock 'cause it's all out of stock in Saint Louis.

and if you need a surrogate reader for da girls lemme know. I used ta do dat. My little girl turned 27 yesterday.

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home