Monday, October 20, 2008

The Beating of My Heart






All is well. Just sharing some pictures that make me smile. They are beautiful to me in their fierceness and stregnth.

I am incapable of leading with my head instead of my heart. That will mean higher highs and lower lows that at this point in my life seem to have very sharp edges. This is nothing new and it's not likely to change. The only promise I can give you is that I'm unlikely to write about it again. [and there was much rejoicing!! yay! yay!]

-To fall in love is easy, even to remain in it is not difficult; our human loneliness is cause enough. But it is a hard quest worth making to find a comrade through whose steady presence one becomes steadily the person one desires to be.

-Anna Louise Strong

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger bstrouf said...

"Damaged people are dangerous. They know they can survive."

I forget the source of that quote, but it doesn't change the power it holds.

I'm still reading. And, I'm still caring. Keep plugging along. I'm proud of you friend.

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home