Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

The Good: My cold is just about gone. I ran in my first race since like April (running only) this past weekend and didn't do too badly. Stumpy legs carried me 2 miles in about 17:15. Kate got her ears pierced for her birthday and she looks fabulous. (Pictures eventually). Morgan can play Silent Night on the piano really well!

The Bad: Took the girls to see Santa last night. Very exciting. Santa even had a real beard! HOWEVER, the 2-3 things that Kate has had on her list since like JUNE (that I had to order and was patting myself on the back for getting way back in October) were NOT the things she asked Santa for. GAH! Foiled again. Dammit. I also have to go Christmas Caroling at the nursing home with Kate's Brownie troop tonight.

The Ugly: I. HAVE. TO. GO. CHRISTMAS. CAROLING. TONIGHT.

Edit: Not long after I posted this things started looking up. I got a phone call saying that there's some sort of plague running rampant in the nursing home so we were not able to go. Imagine my disappointment. We will go back for Valentine's Day...and as far as I know there's no Valentine Caroling. Whew!

4 Comments:

Blogger mimikatemom said...

Seriously.

2:32 PM  
Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Hey, no worries. You got her some things. Santa will get the rest. It worked out great!

2:42 PM  
Blogger Gregg said...

If they make a CD of your caroling adventure...umm, I want a copy.

12:22 AM  
Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Not just a CD... I want the video!

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home