Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Little girls, like butterflies, need no excuse.

Feeling uninspired today. I don't know how to tell if anyone if following this earthshattering blog but for anyone keeping track I did do my ride last night. I was a little shy of 19mph.....17.7 to be exact. I ventured out solo again....there are packs of riders that form pelotons and pace lines but I didn't feel like asking to join anyone and I didn't recognize any ladies from last year (the boys are mostly hard core and snobs). With winds 10-15mph that means no one to draft with and therefore save the legs a bit. good workout this way though. Head down, legs pumpin. Spitting out bugs.
Tuesdays I sit in a windowless office all day. Torturefest. Not good for the spirit. Only a few more minutes. The PMS isn't helping.

2 Comments:

Blogger karmadog said...

Erin, you rock. I try to ride my bike about anour a day. I don't average anywhere near 19 mph. I love to ride on long trails -- wife & I rode the Elroy/Sparta (32 mi.) a few times.

Speed & distance mean nothing to me. I just like the sun & scenery. A triathelon in my near future seems unlikely.

Anyway, your butt must look amazing.

3:55 PM  
Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

A windowless day in an office seems very bland indeed. I at least have a big window and a view of the river.

This is why Al Gore invented the internet - bland office days.

Surf and enjoy.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home