Monday, May 22, 2006

"What would you do if you knew you would not fail?"

Well, I have to brag a little on my best girls. They got up at the crack of dawn and ran another 13.1 miles (or 13.42 depending on who you ask ;) ). And they ran FAST. So fast they would have left me in the dust. They all got personal PR's (personal records). All this leading up to their first full marathon this October 1. They might give me credit for getting them started but they are getting themselves to the start AND finish lines their own strong selves. A lot of hard effort and time goes into getting to the starting line.....and alot of inner stregnth and motivation gets them to the finish line. This time the finish line was in Lambeau Field. I hate that I missed it but was there in spirit sending my GIRL POWER! Go BOB!! You make me proud to know you.

Tonight I play on my bike with a group of about 100 roadies for a flat 26 miles. I hope to up my ave mph to about 19. And I have a new jersey that is very cool. Gotta look good to feel good :). Share the road!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home